Who We Are
Union Lifestyle Benefits, LLC is a company that markets insurance and non-insurance benefits to union and association members across the United States.
Union Lifestyle Benefits collects information to operate our business. We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
- "Personal Data" is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual member of an affiliated union or association.
- "Other Information" is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples include age, gender, browser and operating system, time spent using our Services, and webpages visited. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our customers in aggregate view and purchase our products and services. Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you register with us, we collect registration and demographic details (e.g., name, username and password, email address, date of birth, and location).
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information.
- When you shop or browse online, we collect purchase and browsing data.
- When we provide you access to third-party products and services.
Personal Data Use
Union Lifestyle Benefits uses the data we collect to operate our business, advertise and provide our products and services, develop new products and services, and to improve and personalize your experiences interacting with us. We also use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to deliver advertising that may be more relevant to you.
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate our business and provide our products and services to customers
- Provide you with access to third-party products and services
- Support research
- Address security issues and to resolve disputes
- Design advertising and marketing campaigns
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests
How We Disclose Personal Data
- To Affiliates, Partners, Vendors, and Suppliers
- To Enable the Use of Our Services
- Corporate Transactions and Reorganizations
- As Required by Law and Special Circumstances
Union Lifestyle Benefits is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use technical and company measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
Union Lifestyle Benefits will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an Account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, please contact us at:
Union Lifestyle Benefits, LLC
Attention: Privacy Office
10075 Red Run Boulevard, Suite 550
Owings Mills, MD 21117